-50% INSTALLATION TIME
* Comparison based on average European prices of materials and labour
Flex Cab™ can be used to create any kind of system. Thanks to the special material and structural properties, Flex Cab™ pipes are self-recovering with high thermal/mechanical resistance. They are also ideal for cement floor systems, liquid cement floor systems and concrete floor systems.
Traditional wall systems
Under floor systems
Laying pre-wired pipes is easier than laying empty pipes since the weight of the conductors makes them stable. With just a few tweaks, you can achieve excellent results, in half the time and half the effort:
1. Make sure that the socket and junction boxes are securely fastened to the wall;
2. Lock pipes in the floor/ wall passages;
3. Adequately secure them to the ground;
4. Cut the pipe at the edge of the box, leaving the wires protrude as desired, coiling them in the box;
5. Roll up the cables inside the box;
6. When finished, protect boxes with special covers before plastering.